1. Payment Policy: A credit / debit card must be used for booking and kept on file in case of damages or in the event of policy violations.
2. Charter prices DO NOT include a tip for the driver. Tips are not a requirement however; 15%-20% is customary. Please do your best to collect a tip for the driver during your charter.
3. Waiting & Stops: A 10 minute grace period is given for all pickups and begins at the scheduled pick up time. Renter requested stops while in route will be charged $20.00 per stops for maximum of 10 minutes.
4. Cancellation Policy: Cancellations are accepted by phone and email only. Emailed cancellations will be valid once Party Bus Xpress has acknowledged such email. Cancellations must be made 5 days prior to the scheduled charter date. Cancellation made after the specified time will result in a full charge.
5. No Show: If for any reason you cannot locate the bus or driver, please call (254) 718-2235 for assistance. If you do not contact us, it will be considered a “no show” and a refund will not be warranted or issued.
6. Damages: Authorized renter shall pay for all damages caused by the authorized renter or members of authorized renter’s party.
7. Injuries: Party Bus Xpress will NOT be responsible for ANY injuries to any individual either on or off the bus. Our drivers reserve the right to have any passengers violating any of the policies exit the bus with no refund.
8. Other Events Agreement & Liability: The authorized renter agrees that there will be no smoking on the bus. The authorized renter assures that no illegal drugs are brought onto the bus. The authorized renter will ensure that alcoholic beverages are only consumed by those of legal drinking age. Any use of illegal drugs, alcohol use by minors, or any other illegal activity will result in the driver immediately stopping and termination of the charter with no refund.
9. Policy Violations: If any policy violations are observed on board the party bus, fines may be assessed, or charter may be terminated at the sole discretion of the driver with no refund.
10. Personal Property: Party Bus Xpress is not responsible for valuables left on the bus or any lost, damaged, or stolen items.
11. Delays: Party Bus Xpress is not responsible for any delays at any time caused by excessive traffic conditions, weather, automobile accidents, or situations out of our control.
12. Authorization To Charge: The authorized renter hereby authorizes Party Bus Xpress to charge the authorized renter’s account for any damages or losses incurred by Party Bus Xpress by the authorized renter or members of authorized renter’s party.
13. Safety Responsibility And Liability: The authorized renter acknowledges that it is his/her responsibility for the safety and welfare of the authorized renter’s party members. It is agreed and understood by the authorized renter that the Party Bus Xpress owners, managers, drivers and or other personnel shall not be held liable for damages, inconvenience or time lost caused by accident. The authorized renter understands and acknowledges he/she is solely responsible for the welfare and wellbeing of his/her guests and that their actions are at their own risk.
14. Indemnification: The authorized renter expressly agrees to indemnify and hold Party Bus Xpress and its agents, affiliates and personnel, harmless of, from and against any and all loss, cost, damages, attorney fee and/or liability in connection with the enforcing of the forgoing rental contract by Party Bus Xpress, including expense incurred in connection with attempting to collect delinquent rent and in the event of suit by Party Bus Xpress, to recover possession of said rental property and/or to enforce any terms, conditions and/or provisions hereof. It is understood and agreed that venue and any action hereunder shall be in the county of Travis.
15. Understanding And Agreement To Comply: The authorized renter certifies that he/she has read, understands and agrees to said policies and further assumes the responsibility for the members of the authorized renter’s party and will abide by the policies.